There is no dearth of cooktops in the market. Whether one wants an induction cooktop or an infrared cooktop, there are a lot of models from a variety of manufacturers. To help you in deciding the best cooktop for your needs, we present below Top 10 Best CoookTops 2019 Reviews.
- 10. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner
- 9. Waring Pro Countertop Portable Burner
- 8. Micro Induction Cooktop in Black
- 7. Vollrath 59500P Mirage Pro Countertop Induction Range, 14-Inch
- 6. True Induction Cooktop- Double Burner- Energy Efficient
- 5. Ovente Portable Ceramic Infrared Cooktop
- 4. Nuwave PIC 2 – Precision Induction Cooktop 2
- 3. Max Burton 6200 Deluxe 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop
- 2. Big Boss 9147 1300-watt Induction Cooktop Compatible with Induction Cookware, Black
- 1. Max Burton 6050 Induction Cooktop, Stainless Steel and Black
10. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner
This induction cooktop comes with digital control panel and has a built-in countdown digital timer which can be set up to 170 minutes with increments of 5 min. It also has a high temperature range and it can be set from 140 degrees F to 435 degrees F. One can also choose from 10 power levels between 200 watts to 1800 W. There is also cookware detection technology in this cooktop which will shut down the unit if no cookware is detected after 60 seconds.
9. Waring Pro Countertop Portable Burner
This portable 1300 W single burner cooktop comes with extra heating options. It has a durable cast iron plate which not only heats very quickly but also ensures that heat is retained evenly. There are also indicator lights for on and ready. It comes with an adjustable thermostat and has one-year limited warranty. It has a portable size and only measures 10-3/4 x 11-1/2 x 4 inches.
8. Micro Induction Cooktop in Black
This dual function induction cooktop provides both cooking and warning functions. It comes with 13 settings for keeping the food warm which can go as high as 390 degrees F. It also has seven options for power settings which range from 100 W to 1300 W. The maximum time for which the timer can be set up is 8 hours and it means that it is perfect for slow cooking.
7. Vollrath 59500P Mirage Pro Countertop Induction Range, 14-Inch
This induction cooktop comes with a bright LED panel which makes it very easy to read. It also has a temperature memory system which is able to save the temperature settings for reuse. The knob control has digital readout and makes it very easy to set it up. It is very durable as it has 100% framed ceramic top. It measures 14 x 15-3/4 x 3 inches.
6. True Induction Cooktop- Double Burner- Energy Efficient
This Truer induction cooktop provides a great cooking experience. The temperature range of this induction cooktop ranges from 150 degree to 450 degree F. It comes with the digital touch panel which is located at the top for convenient access to all the functions. It comes with a power sharing technology which allows it to use the full power of 1800 W.
5. Ovente Portable Ceramic Infrared Cooktop
This elegant looking ceramic cooktop is very portable and durable. One can choose from five different timer levels which can be programmed and also 12 different temperature levels. The infrared technology also ensures that the heat distribution is even and there are no hot or cold spots. It measures 14.5 x 11.8 x 2.9 inches. It is ELT approved, has 1200 watts power and comes with a 46 inch long power cord.
4. Nuwave PIC 2 – Precision Induction Cooktop 2
This precision indsuction cooktop comes with six different preprogrammed temperature settings but temperatures can be set between 100 to 570 degree F with 10 temperature increments. It also comes with programmable stage cooking function which allows one to store up to 100 hours of performance and program memory. One can use this to barbecue, melt, grill, steam, deep fry, slow cook and simmer food. It also has auto pan detection technology which automatically shuts down the unit when there is no cookware.
3. Max Burton 6200 Deluxe 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop
This induction cooktop comes with an LED display and has 10 power levels. One can set up a time of up to 180 minutes for cooking food. It also comes with cookware detection technology wherein the unit automatically shuts it off when no cookware is placed on the unit. There is also an overheat sensor built in this cooktop. It has a sturdy stainless steel construction and the max power level is 1800 W. One can easily change the temperature with just the push of a button.
2. Big Boss 9147 1300-watt Induction Cooktop Compatible with Induction Cookware, Black
This cooktop has a maximum power of 1300 W and comes with a LED display panel. It has a programmable timer which can also be shut off automatically. The heat resistant surface of this cooktop makes it very easy to clean. It is very easy to program and one can easily use it to boil, slow cook, sear and for any other cooking function.
1. Max Burton 6050 Induction Cooktop, Stainless Steel and Black
This 1800 W induction cooktop has 10 temperature settings ranging from 140 degree to 450 degree F. It comes with an inbuilt LED display. The inbuilt timer can be set up to 180 minutes. It also comes with induction interface disk which allows one to use any existing cookware with this induction cooktop. It measures 12.5 x 13 x 2.6 inches.