If you want your wine to last longer, then store it in a wine cooler. Not only will your wine stay longer but also you will always serve it when chilled. Luckily, the wine coolers market is growing each day. Today, there are hundreds if not a thousand wine coolers brands. The entry of many manufacturers has heightened the competition, which in turn has led to quality and cheaper products, which is a win for the consumers. However, it is not everything you will find on the market that will serve you well. When looking for the best wine cooler, they should have most of these features.
• Stylish design
• Precise temperatures
• Dual temperature zones for red and white wines
• User-friendly controls and a clear display
• Interior LED light
• Vibration and noise control
• Adjustable racks
Below is a compilation of top 10 best wine coolers in 201 reviews
- 10. AKDY 21 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Freestanding Wine Cooler
- 9. AKDY 32 BTL Electric Wine Cooler Cellar Chiller Single Zone AZ-EA44EC-75
- 8. Koldfront 24 Bottle Free Standing Dual Zone Wine Cooler
- 7. Edgestar 121 Bottle Single Zone Built-in Wine Cooler
- 6. Danby 36 Bottle Freestanding Wine Cooler
- 5. NewAir AW-281E 28 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler
- 4. NewAir AW-181E Space Saver 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Stainless Steel Wine Cooler
- 3. Igloo FRW133 12-Bottle Wine Cooler with Digital Temperature Display, Black
- 2. Avanti 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Counter Top Wine Cooler – Model EWC1201
- 1. Haier 18-Bottle Dual Zone Curved Door with Smoked Glass Wine Cellar
10. AKDY 21 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Freestanding Wine Cooler
This wine cooler from AKDY has gone a notch higher on how you regulate temperatures. It features an electronic touchpad, with LED display, offering a precise way to set temperatures, also adds to the ease of use. It doesn’t produce any vibration and noise as it uses a thermoelectric fan cooling system. It is also an energy efficient consumer, so your energy consumption is lower, when with this system.
9. AKDY 32 BTL Electric Wine Cooler Cellar Chiller Single Zone AZ-EA44EC-75
Another AKDY wine cooler that offers you superior performance, effectiveness, and reliability. It has double windows that are made of transparent glasses. You can precisely control the temperatures as it has an electronic touchpad control. It is beautifully designed and what makes it even more beautiful is the is the LED illumination feature inside, that beautifully displays your wine collection. It doesn’t produce any noise or vibration. The cooler is also energy efficient, which is an advantage to the user.
8. Koldfront 24 Bottle Free Standing Dual Zone Wine Cooler
With this wine cooler, you can preserve and cool both red and white wine. It has 2 zones for each type of wine, and you can independently regulate the temperatures in their storage areas. It has an LED display in its control pad; hence, you can precisely regulate the temperatures, with ease. The upper compartment temperature range is 54 to 66F while the lower compartment is between 46 and 66 �F. It also has a safety lock, stainless steel door, and a black cabinet, adding to its pretty design.
7. Edgestar 121 Bottle Single Zone Built-in Wine Cooler
This Edgestar wine cooler is a premium cooler, meaning you will pay more, but trust me the sacrifice is worth. With this cooler, you can preserve and cool 121 wine bottles at once. This makes it a perfect appliance for busy homes, bars and restaurants. It features digital temperature control and an LED display. It has wire shelves that slide out, hence easy removal of wine bottles. It also has an internal fan that keeps air circulating evenly. It has tinted glasses, security locks, and a stainless steel handle.
6. Danby 36 Bottle Freestanding Wine Cooler
Another bestseller is this one by Danby. It has a capacity of 36 bottles. It has blue LED interior lighting that adds to its elegance while showcasing your wine collection. It has black wire shelves, and a tampered glass door. It offers you easy access to your wines, and you can always be guaranteed of well-preserved and chilling wine throughout. Wine stored is also protected from UV rays, a rare feature with this cooler,
5. NewAir AW-281E 28 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler
There are many features that make this cooler a best seller and one of the best you can get in the market. It has 6 pull out racks that make it easy to store and remove the wine bottles. It is available in an impressive stainless steel design, so not only will you preserve and cool your wine, but also you will add elegance in your room. It is quiet, and has a digital display; that is easy to use and read. It has a double paneled door, to completely insulate the interior.
4. NewAir AW-181E Space Saver 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Stainless Steel Wine Cooler
NewAir has stamped its authority in the wine cooler market, after releasing this wine cooler than can hold up to 18 bottles. It has a compressor-free cooling system so that it operates without noise. It has a digital thermostat, so expect best preservation and cooling of your wine with this cooler. Additionally, it has a double paneled door, interior LED illumination that makes it even more pretty.
3. Igloo FRW133 12-Bottle Wine Cooler with Digital Temperature Display, Black
This igloo wine cooler can hold up to 12 bottles of wine, in its 4 levels of storage. It has a 2-layer glass door design, and this ensures your wine is properly stored and cooled. It has adjustable temperature controls, so you can regulate the temperatures as you wish. Other features that make it a best seller among the small wine coolers is the adjustable height feature and white interior light.
2. Avanti 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Counter Top Wine Cooler – Model EWC1201
Featuring an innovative design and impressive black cabinet that has finished accents that are deliberately put to compliment many of your interior designs. With this wine cooler by Avanti, you can store up to 12 wines bottles at once, so even when you want to put down a party, you will serve cold wine. Another feature of this innovative design is that you can store the wine bottles either in a vertical or horizontal position. This wine cooler has no vibration so that bottle sediments won’t be disturbed. Another feature that makes it a good-looking cooler are the curved doors, which give the cooler a stylish and modern look.
1. Haier 18-Bottle Dual Zone Curved Door with Smoked Glass Wine Cellar
This is a perfect wine cooler, which you can use to cool and preserve both red and white wine. It features an ultra quiet electric cooling so that you won’t experience any noise emanating from the cooler. It comes in an impressive design, featuring curved doors that have smoked glass, which also adds to your home elegance. It is easy to use as it features, dual touch screen controls, which have 2 LED displays, so you can independently adjust the temperatures. Meaning, you can maintain different temperatures in the upper and lower cooler compartments.
After going through the above top 10 best wine coolers in 2018 reviews choose one that suits your needs and enjoy the convenience that comes with a wine cooler.